الاثنين، 17 أكتوبر 2022

Happy person

This is an interview with Maha El-Khadrawy about Happiness 

-----

Are you a happy person?

I think I`m a happy person, it is not easy to do, but I`m

I have a stable job, a lovely family, and enough money to live...

I enjoy my life, I can do what I need when I need to do it...

To be honest, I`m satisfied with my life.


What is happiness for you?

Happiness for me equals satisfaction, when I feel I`m satisfied, I feel I`m happy

What makes you happy?

How to reach happiness, and How to not lose it?

There are a lot of things that make me happy, honestly small things make me satisfied like:

- a cup of Fruit after a hot day 

- When I go to bed after a long day 

- When I finish some interesting work 

- When I learn something New 

- When I Try some new things like travel or visiting new places

- When I achieve something new in my work 

- when I get appreciation from others 

a lot of this maintains my happiness 


Do you think that happiness lies within you? Or does it depend upon other people and external things?

Yes, I think I have happiness inside me, I can`t depend on other people or things to have happiness 

I think happiness is not a direct goal, but we can achieve happiness by achieving other goals, 

my direct goal is to achieve satisfaction 


Can death make us happy?

Maybe, Why not, we don`t know anything about what we will face after death

I think it`ll e good for those who suffer, for those who make many crimes.. but as a human I belive no thing about death will make us happy 


What do you think is the colour of happiness?

I think it has to be multicolour like a rainbow


Can money buy happiness?

Yes, of course, With money, we can buy anything you need, or just think about 

We can get high-quality medical services or go to beauty salons... 

We can`t buy the feeling, but we can buy many things that will affect our feelings 


Is happiness a state of mind?

Yes, it`s depended on what we feel, what we think about, and what we do already at this time

you can go to Condolences but you feel happy & vice versa, you can go to some where with your friends & fell you are a lone & sad 


What makes you feel happy?

the feeling of achievement, however, what I want, when i get it I feel Happy


What are the three most important things for you to be happy?

Stable Job- Strong Family- Something to look forward to- some time for myself 


Is happiness relative, that is, does it have a different meaning for each person?

Sure, it`s depended on our History, our Ideas, our Opinions in life, our feeling at this moment... a lot of things 


Are single people happy?

For me, I feel that I have more power & freedom when I was single than when I was engaged 

So, Yes, Single people have a lot of things to do, have time & space to do anything at any time, they don`t have the responsibility issues 


Would you be happier with a soul mate or single?

If I met my soul mate, Sure I`ll be happy, but I`m single Now and also happy... it`s me Regardless anyone else 


What effect do animals/pets have on people to make them feel happy?

a lot of people like animals/ pets but I don`t 

in my home, we have 2 cats, and sometimes I give them food in the morning, sometimes I play with them or just take a break behind them, and sometimes I feel the love, But I don`t like the responsibility 


When was the happiest time of your childhood?

When I go to the park with my family (Dad, Mam, and brother) and with our friends in Saudia 

We made a barbecue party and play in the garden and had a very quality time 


Can you be happy if you are rich?

Yes, If I can get anything I need, why I didn`t get happiness

but I think being rich will equal a lot of responsibility, if it doesn't, I`ll e happy


Can you be happy if you are poor…

I think, If I have enough love & peace in my live I`ll 

I don`t like to be poor, but also I don`t like to be unhappy 




Regards,

Maha

ليست هناك تعليقات:

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...